"The Stolen Pendant" (盗まれたペンダント Nusumareta Pendanto ) is the fortieth episode of the anime adapted from Full Moon o Sagashite.
- When the officer looking for Mitsuki holds up the "Wanted" paper, the thief's height is listed as seven feet exactly; which makes Mitsuki one of the tallest Japanese twelve-year-olds around, since he is only about a foot taller than her.
- Takuto turns into a human again.
- Tomomi Seo as Masami Oshige
- Myco as Mitsuki Koyama
- Chieko Honda as Meroko Yui
- Yasuo Saitou as Takuto Kira
- Teruaki Ogawa as Keiichi Wakaoji
"Crossing the Pacific"
"To The Town Where Eichi Is"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.