Personality and traitsEdit
- In an author's freetalk in the manga, Tanemura mentions that one day at work, she drew a picture of what she thought Peeves from Harry Potter looked like. She showed it to her assistants, who laughed and said it did not look anything like Peeves. Tanemura decided not to waste it, and used the sketch as the design of Jonathan in ghost form.
- Izumi and Jonathan knew all along that Takuto and Meroko were using their powers to help Mitsuki. However, they won't say anything to the chief.
- In the Middle of a Hollow Sea (First appearance)
- "Madoka's" Standards
- The One I Earnestly Love Is You
- The Never-Ending Feast of Life
- If There Is Still Time
- Love and Loneliness
- The Forbidden Hide and Seek
- My Secret Blooming Love for You
- Forcing Herself to Face Forward
- You Are Calling for Me Too, So...
- Taiyaki, Contrariness, and Meroko
- Pure Antithesis 100%
- You Can See the Drops of Reminiscence in the Rain
- Pure Love, Songs of Love
- Absolute Territory—Midnight Revolution
- Not Even God Can Stop the Moon
- If the Little Mermaid Is You
- To My One and Only Eichi
- If There Is Still Time (Mentioned only)
- Please Call My Name When I Get Lost at the Railroad Crossing (First appearance) (Appears in flashback(s))
- Pure Love, Songs of Love (Mentioned only)
- Rabbit in the Moonlit Night, Dreams and Tears (First identified as Sheldon)
- The New Death Spirits, Izumi and Jonathan (First appearance)
- The Gentleman On the Swing
- An E-mail from Eichi?
- The Best New Singer Award
- A Present from Full Moon
- I Can't Sing Ever Again
- She Can't Turn Into Full Moon!?
- Mitsuki's Feelings—Meroko's Feelings
- I Just Can't Tell Him
- Day of Destiny
- Searching For The Full Moon
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.