- The name Fuzuki means "sentence" (文) (fu) and "moon" (月) (tsuki/zuki).
- Fuzuki's surname Kouyama means "god" (神) (kou) and "mountain, hill" (山) (yama).
Personality and traits
Fuzuki was best friends with a wealthy young girl named Moe Rikyo during her youth. Despite her illness, she was forced to take on much more responsibility, and was being forced into an arranged marriage with an ugly corporate man, referred to as "Kimiharu". One day, the girls ran into a handsome man playing a violin. Both girls were taken away by his talent, and later learned that he was actually Seijurou Koga. Moe was the one, however, who had feelings for him. Fuzuki felt it was not worth fighting with a friend, so she accepted it with grace, and was happy for her. The three eventually became a strong trio of friends, when everything went wrong. Moe was told that Fuzuki was very ill, and that she could not see her anymore. She soon was being forced into a marriage with Fuzuki's former fiance Kimiharu. When Moe visits Fuzuki, she finds her kissing Seijurou.
At the end of the manga, three years later, Fuzuki and Seijurou were reunited during one of Mituski's concerts.
- Mitsuki's Case (First appearance)
- As Long As My Wings Can Fly
- It's a Gift
- We're Both Half-Angels
- Love and Loneliness (Mentioned only)
- You Are Calling for Me Too, So... (Appears in vision(s))
- Taiyaki, Contrariness, and Meroko
- Pure Antithesis 100% (Appears in flashback(s))
- You Can See the Drops of Reminiscence in the Rain (Appears in flashback(s))
- If the Little Mermaid Is You
- If My Wishes Will Never Come True, I Will...
- To My One and Only Eichi
- The anime hairstyle of Fuzuki looks nothing like the manga version.
- In the anime, she has short dark brown hair
- In the manga, she has long blonde hair
- Fuzuki's past is more detailed in the manga.
- At the end of the manga in the epilogue, Fuzuki and Seijirou call each other's names using the Japanese honorfic "-san" attached at the end, implying politeness and respect.
- They appear to be (or end) on friendly terms as they are seen smiling at each other.